QUAKER STATE Horsepower : use for '09 YARIS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's $18 for a 5 quart jug at WALLYWORD and there's a $10 mail in rebate as well ( thanks to post in rebate section ) . Making it $8 ( less than $1.80 a qt. ) . Is the HORSEPOWER closely formulated to that of PLATINUM or SHELL Synthetic ? Or should I hope for PLATINUM to go on sale sometime soon ? THANKS

$8 bucks for a 5 quart jug of synthetic oil?

What's the question again?
21.gif

I bought a jug of Q yesterday from W-Mart.
11.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: smokey1
it's $18 for a 5 quart jug at WALLYWORD and there's a $10 mail in rebate as well ( thanks to post in rebate section ) . Making it $8 ( less than $1.80 a qt. ) . Is the HORSEPOWER closely formulated to that of PLATINUM or SHELL Synthetic ? Or should I hope for PLATINUM to go on sale sometime soon ? THANKS

I picked some up myself (Quakerstate is gonna regret that promotion :) )

I wanted to bump this post as I have the same question as you

Originally Posted By: smokey1

The Quaker State synthetic is fine oil -- even at full price (5 quart jug/$18). I've used it a few times already in my GM trucks.

From my understanding, the add pack is not quite as good as that which is in PP, but at that price, it is as close to perfect as you will find. Use it with full confidence and STOCK UP!!

Girl scout cookies are evil. My friends daughter came up to me and asked me to buy some. I have a few cases left as I'm slowly tricking my coworkers to eat them for me. LOLOL

Its a sick deal and I am going to pick some up. A few jugs will last me years. I only put about 10-12k a year on my cars. Now would it be feasible for me to use the same address but different family member names?

I would think that rebate says something about household, not just name. Tell your neighbors to be on the lookout for a rebate check and to give it to you.

Well we moved from our old town to new town 2 years ago don't really know our neighbors(NJ isn't really the most sociable state. But we still own the old house, so I could throw down another name at that address and it would be good for 2 rebates, maybe 3 if I use my fiance's place, but I have a feeling the check would disappear!

I suppose I could do that. If I can nab 6 jugs, i would be set for a few years and the savings would be ridiculous! Finally a deal in NJ for oil lol

SNAFU , is that the trunk of a YARIS sedan ? Where are the OREOS stashed ? Glovebox ? ;- )

trying to get the better 1/2 to go with the QUAKER STATE . It's her baby '09 YARIS . Kinda like finding the safest/best baby formula for your new arrival ( only 4 miles on odometer ) . :- )

Lets put this in perspective: $1.60/qt before taxes.

We've haven't seen it this good since PP went for <$2.00 in late '07.

Even if you only get 1 rebate, this is still the best regular priced deal going on a GRPIII syn. I picked up 5 more jugs. Even at the $18 price it is $3.60 per quart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back