Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go...
smirk2.gif

Thanks for posting
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: wannafbody
Old news.

sorry for the old news, system admin, please delete it, I tried but could not delete. sorry again.

Last edited:
Wear Wars nor the confidence QS has in their product is the reason I use QS synth.

The reason I use QS synth is because of the buy-one-get-one free offer last year at Advance Auto. Can't beat a solid group III oil at less than $3 per quart.

Changed oil and filter yesterday using QSHP. $18-$10=$8 for 5qt jug. That's why it's my first syn oil change. Forget the hype, if you can find a deal on it, grab some.

Still have the $10.00 rebate deal at Q website if you haven't used it yet. Though it is up to $20.50 at Wally. Still $10.50AR ain't too shabby.

Originally Posted By: sayjac
Changed oil and filter yesterday using QSHP. $18-$10=$8 for 5qt jug. That's why it's my first syn oil change. Forget the hype, if you can find a deal on it, grab some.

Still have the $10.00 rebate deal at Q website if you haven't used it yet. Though it is up to $20.50 at Wally. Still $10.50AR ain't too shabby.

Hmmm....

Originally Posted By: daves87rs

Hmmm....

Use the Advance Auto $10 coupon and the rebate and you can score Q Horsepower for $1.49/qt.

Originally Posted By: Brett Miller

Use the Advance Auto $10 coupon and the rebate and you can score Q Horsepower for $1.49/qt.
Better yet! Go down to the rebate/sales and promo board and print out that AAP coupin, as Ron White would say.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back