qsud oci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've run mobil 1 in my escape in the past for 10k mile oci's. currently i'm using some napa syn i bought cheap for 7500 miles. I recently picked up some qsud at a decent price. How long has anyone run this? is it a 10k oil? or would 7500 be it?

Originally Posted By: barlowc
There's a lot of variable in that question. When you ran Mobil 1 for 10K, did you get a UOA to see how it held up?

No i must admit i never did, the oil looked good( i know, i know) so i ran it that long. Just not sure if qsud is on the same level as m1. I am going to get a uoa on this run of napa syn at 7500.

Last edited:
Many say that QSUD is a great oil. A "sleeper" in all the other options that include Mobil 1, Valvoline SynPower, Pennzoil Platinum, Castrol Syntec, etc.

Your UOA of Napa synthetic will tell you a lot. I have to believe that if it produces a good UOA after 7,500 QSUD will do just as well. To know for sure, you'll have to try it and get a UOA.

Ive read the NAPA Synthetic is identical to Valvoline Synpower. If you get a UOA please post it and we will be able to compare.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Gene K
Ive read the NAPA Synthetic is identical to Valvoline Synpower. If you get a UOA please post it and we will be able to compare.

Its made my Ashland (valvoline) but it doesnt have as strong as an Ad pack as synpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back