QSUD 5W-30 deal

wdn

That is a fair deal on the Quaker State. Saves a couple of dollars. I don’t have a stash though, instead buy oil only when needed and no more than plan to use during the next three months. It's much saner. There is always a good deal somewhere when anyone needs oil.

That is a fair deal on the Quaker State. Saves a couple of dollars. I don’t have a stash though, instead buy oil only when needed and no more than plan to use during the next three months. It's much saner. There is always a good deal somewhere when anyone needs oil.
Exactly and you always have fresh latest spec products. Plus if you sell your vehicle you don't have a useless stash to unload.

That's a pretty good deal, especially for 5w-30 which I've found is much harder to find on clearance.

Decided to pass though. I try not to keep too big a stash, I've probably only gotten up to 50-60 quarts at one time, but that's typically only when I find an absolute bargain (like AZ end-of-year clearance, or more recently 2.5G jugs of Rotella at Walmart for $10). My stash is looking pretty meager, but if I run out, it's not incredibly difficult to find good synthetic in the $15-17/5qt range. I'll keep this in mind if/when the time comes.

WM does this fairly often (AMZN does too), it's almost like they failed basic math. Always funny when the incrementally higher price per unit is listed underneath, too!
Thinking about this further though I didn't look into it deeply by putting the oil into a shopping cart...Maybe because we'd be saving on shipping?
Meaning that, if we were to only buy one jug, we have to pay shipping however bundling more into our order there would be/could be more of a $aving overall? Hmmm, just a thought!

Yes, this is certainly a good deal on a very good oil.

I've noticed that at one time not long ago, the Walmart in store pricing(5 qt jugs) that W*M ST FS and QSUD were quite close together in price. Maybe only ~ $1 apart from on another(e.g., ~$17 & ~$18 respectively). Now, the ST FS is $14.47 and the QSUD is >$18. It's like moving the money around(balancing the budget).