QS or Super Tech syn oil for a few cent diff in price at W-M

Right now I still am working through my stash of a variety of different synthetics from the Autozone clearance sale from last year (RGT, QS, Valvoline), but once I’m done with that (could be this time next year), I’ll go a steady diet of QS or ST, depending on price. I have used both in the last and they both seem like fine oils for 5,000 mile oil change intervals.

Part of me still wants to bring myself to trying an extended interval using one of those 15,000 mile oil, or Amsoil...but I just can’t convince myself to try it.
I have a really good stash from that sale … hit 4 stores in towns I was in anyway … M1 AP, VME, RGT, and M1 truck/SUV at TSC clearance
Have been using the M1 AP up to 10k … but OLM limit is around 7k on some vehicles …
Looks like I will catch the 2.3L ecoboost around 7500 miles … it has M1 AP 5w30 and we added half a quart at 5k

I have a really good stash from that sale … hit 4 stores in towns I was in anyway … M1 AP, VME, RGT, and M1 truck/SUV at TSC clearance
Have been using the M1 AP up to 10k … but OLM limit is around 7k on some vehicles …
Looks like I will catch the 2.3L ecoboost around 7500 miles … it has M1 AP 5w30 and we added half a quart at 5k
I wasn’t able to get my hands on the Mobil 1 AP...sold out just before I got there, but I did hit up three different stores and ended up with 60 quarts or so.

I wasn’t able to get my hands on the Mobil 1 AP...sold out just before I got there, but I did hit up three different stores and ended up with 60 quarts or so.
The store I got AP 5w30 at had no AP 0w20 … why? The store manager bragged he bought it all and had an employee discount on top of the clearance price … that’s what happens sometimes

Back