QS Euro 5W40 is back?

TiGeo

$50 site donor 2024
Looks like Walmart is showing the QS Euro 5W40 from ~$18 again. Not called "ultimate durability" anymore. Online only for me...none available in local stores.

Screenshot_20220710-070601_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered 2 five quart jugs. Came out to $40.22 with tax.
This has to be the cheapest off-the-shelf "big name" Euro oil right now; I ran this in my Sportwagen for an OCI just to do it. M1 on Rollback is ~$24 I think and the current rebates don't apply to the Euro variants. Still all-time cheapest is free Liquimoly/other from FCP!

This has to be the cheapest off-the-shelf "big name" Euro oil right now; I ran this in my Sportwagen for an OCI just to do it. M1 on Rollback is ~$24 I think and the current rebates don't apply to the Euro variants. Still all-time cheapest is free Liquimoly/other from FCP!
I recall when you ran it in the Sportswagon. What are you gonna run your new order in then? I will mine in the Jetta in signature. Price is HUGE and I already like QSFS to start with. I know your happy with your FCP connection also. ;)

I recall when you ran it in the Sportswagon. What are you gonna run your new order in then? I will mine in the Jetta in signature. Price is HUGE and I already like QSFS to start with. I know your happy with your FCP connection also. ;)
I won't be ordering any just passing it along. I just do the FCP thing for all 3 of my VWs and get the Liquimoly kits for free, best deal going for a slight amount of work. I run the HPL stuff in my GSW right now.

Good oil for great price.
Used it in last 3, 5K OCI with 0 consumption between oil changes and good MPG.
Before I ran Ravenol VST 5W-40.
Golf.jpg

Thanks for the reminder. This sucker is going in the 911. A40 approved. Most qualified cheapest Euro oil out there. 0w40 Mobil has a lower pour point but well within the range of most.

Last edited:
Back