px3 "oil booster"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.px3lubricants.com/ Has any one used this stuff and got actual results. The website sounds like a bunch of [censored] to me. A reputable shop that dyno tuned my dad's Formula posted dyno tests of the product on the px3 web site. The stuff is available everywhere. And the search didn't help, I guess because px3 is only three letters, same with stp...

I studied lubrication technology at Ferris State University and have followed it ever since. I agree with you.

1) its not possible
2) I would not put the stuff in anything more expensive than a lawn mower
3) any oil is a delicate balance of characteristics and chemicals - giving advantage to one characteristic is frequently at the cost of another

Viscosity 48 Centistokes (40 °C)
8 Centistokes (100 °C)

It's a 20 weight multivisc whatever it is. The MSDS has nothing hazardous listed.

..but here's something interesting ..see if you can manage anything worthwhile out of it.

USA All components of this material are on the US TSCA Inventory or are exempt.
Other TSCA Reg. None known.
EU All components comply with the EU 7th Amendment and are approved for EU sales. Lubrizol must maintain records of all imports of this product into the EU. Third party importers are asked to report every import to The Lubrizol PSCD Manager (Europe),Hazelwood,Derby DE56 1QN, UK.
Japan All components are in compliance with the Chemical Substances Control Law of Japan.
Australia A component(s) of this product has been notified and assessed under the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act, 1989. This product may be imported only by Lubrizol Australia.
Canada All components are in compliance with the Canadian Environmental Protection Act and are present on the Domestic Substances List.
Switzerland All components are in compliance with the Environmentally Hazardous Substance Ordinance in Switzerland. Lubrizol must maintain records of all imports of this product into Switzerland. Third party importers are asked to report every import to The Lubrizol PSCD Manager (Europe), Hazelwood, Derby DE56 1QN, UK.
Korea All components are in compliance in Korea.
Philippines This product requires notification before sale in the Philippines.
China This product requires notification in China.

To [censored] with motor oil and the PAO carrier oil, give me 4-quarts of poly-atomic-ions.

In the "product testing" section they are showing that SL,SJ,& SM motor oil alone has given us significant increases in fuel economy. That certainly has not been my experience.

So I don't understand this, this material are on the US TSCA Inventory or are exempt???Top security/Top Secret!its oil?

TSCA Chemical Substances Inventory (derived from the Initial Inventory of the Toxic Substances Control Act Chemical Substance Inventory) is a non-bibliographic dictionary listing chemical substances manufactured, imported, or in commercial use in the U.S. The Inventory was developed in response to Section 8(d) of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), public law 94-469. TSCA Initial Inventory is not a list of toxic chemicals since toxicity is not a criterion for inclusion in the list. For each substance the following are provided: CAS Registry number, preferred name, synonyms, and molecular formula. Confidential substances, definitions of complex substances with no appropriate molecular formulas, and additional synonyms, however, are not included in the online file.

TSCA Chemical Substances Inventory is prepared by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back