Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: KevGuy
What should the west/NATO do about him?

Listen to him.

How about that? Just listen to what he has to say.

I'll get in before the lock.
Pretty much what we've been doing.
Isolate his economically fragile country politically and with trade and banking sanctions.
Pretty soon, the guys who actually allow this great and powerful Oz to hold power will dump him.
Problem solved.

Let him have free reign. Paper sanctions will isolate one if the the most resource rich and dictator controlled countries in the world.

Economic sanctions always work right?

Honestly if the U.S. is going to enforce actions against another sovereign power the U.S. should act with either decisive force or not act at all. Trying to appease all angles has no place when condemning aggression.

The US gov't should do......Nothing.

The US gov't is the ultimate hypocrite sad to say. At least
Russia doesn't try to claim the moral high road while at the same time invading sovereign nations that are absolutely no threat to US soil.

I predicted in a earlier thread that Russia would enter Eastern Ukraine and create a independent state that is not aligned with
US and Zionist interests as is the case with the current gov't in power in the Western side of the country. Russia is protecting their sphere of influence. The US does the same and much more.

Why just listen to him? You do realize that he is a narcissist?

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: KevGuy
What should the west/NATO do about him?

Listen to him.

How about that? Just listen to what he has to say.

NATO is owned and controlled by the central bank. The central bank wants Putin out of power because he is the chairman of the BRICS nations. The BRICS nations comprising of Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, want to switch over to a gold backed currency and have trade agreements amongst themselves, which would totally bypass the dollar. The central bank sees the BRICS nations as a dire threat because of what their arrangement would do to the dollar. If enough countries start buying oil with the Chinese Renminby, which is what the BRICS nations will start using as a reserve currency, then the Global Elite with their propped up dollars are going to be in a serious pickle.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
The US gov't should do......Nothing.

The US gov't is the ultimate hypocrite sad to say. At least
Russia doesn't try to claim the moral high road while at the same time invading sovereign nations that are absolutely no threat to US soil.

I predicted in a earlier thread that Russia would enter Eastern Ukraine and create a independent state that is not aligned with
US and Zionist interests as is the case with the current gov't in power in the Western side of the country. Russia is protecting their sphere of influence. The US does the same and much more.

As a man with a Jewish first name and one of the descendents of King David's gatekeepers that traveled throughout Europe set roots in Scotland and my ancestors are some of most important Naval Officers in early American and Civil War History, .

The "Zionist" as you perceive them do not exist. Comparing Russian to American "influences" are polar opposites. One power wants societies to prosper one wants societies to bend to its rule. Just flip your rhetoric and you will be good to go.

Originally Posted By: dave1251

The "Zionist" as you perceive them do not exist.

How about Ashkanazi Khazar which make up 98% of all those who claim to be Jews today? Better? In reality only 1% or less are directly related to the Tribe of Judah today, it is a tiny population of people. When considering that factor I agree that the Ashkanazi which comprise most residents of Israel are not actually Jews.

Quote:

Comparing Russian to American "influences" are polar opposites. One power wants societies to prosper one wants societies to bend to its rule. Just flip your rhetoric and you will be good to go.

Nope. The elite interests that rule the US may claim that and sometimes it works out that way economically, because it benefits the elite and banking interests. Just remember that it is a crime to criticize Israel and or the Ashkanazi jews in much of Western Europe. If those interests didn't have the US Constitution to deal with in the USA it would be a crime here too. The problem is as soon as a sovereign nation refuses to "play ball" with the powers that want to create a "democracy" and "freedom", they are crushed.
crackmeup2.gif

Don't get me wrong I am no fan of Putin, but in all honesty looking at this critically I see very little difference between these two powers except when it comes to a slightly better economy and even that is smoke and mirrors with our fiat currency.

Last edited:
Khazar's settled in Russia. Are you aware of this? They are the ones backing Putin and pulling the strings, how else can you explain an economy that is the size of Italy's and has such a high density of Billionaires per capita?

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
NATO is owned and controlled by the central bank. The central bank wants Putin out of power because he is the chairman of the BRICS nations. The BRICS nations comprising of Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, want to switch over to a gold backed currency and have trade agreements amongst themselves, which would totally bypass the dollar. The central bank sees the BRICS nations as a dire threat because of what their arrangement would do to the dollar. If enough countries start buying oil with the Chinese Renminby, which is what the BRICS nations will start using as a reserve currency, then the Global Elite with their propped up dollars are going to be in a serious pickle.

There is one glaring issue to this "theory" there is not nearly enough Gold to in existence to support an global economy and the United States government and federal reserve has the largest gold stockpile in reserve in the world.

Khazar's settled in Russia. Are you aware of this? They are the ones backing Putin and pulling the strings, how else can you explain an economy that is the size of Italy's and has such a high density of Billionaires per capita?

Actually most of the Billionaires are Slavs, and like I said before I don't care for Putin either, but at least they are more honest about their um, criminal behavior.

Since the SU was dismantled many of these Khazars have fled because the native Slavic population have vivid memories of the tens of millions of them (mostly Slavs Orthodox Christians) that were brutally murdered by the Ashkanazis that led the
Communist occupational gov't early on.

Actually Khazakstan and other areas have oblasts that are controlled by Askhanazis, their actually homeland. I can't remember the details but they are there.

Last edited:
Sorry there are many "Russian" Billionaires with surnames "son of Abram", Scythian, and recent origin as in newly created within the last 100 years. I believe the Khazar you are seeking are in Russia.

There is one glaring issue to this "theory" there is not nearly enough Gold to in existence to support an global economy and the United States government and federal reserve has the largest gold stockpile in reserve in the world.

The United States government doesn't have any gold. All the gold being held at the Federal Reserve building in New York belongs to other countries. China and India on the other hand, are loaded with gold.

...smoke and mirrors with our fiat currency.

There's that meaningless buzzword again. I'm going to stay out of this for the most part, since it's veering like crazy. However, with respect to Judaism, be careful with definitions. Religion, race, nationality, and ethnic heritage aren't synonyms.

If your "fiat currency" is worthless and you're so against it, I'll PM you my address and you can mail all yours to me.
wink.gif

United States Gold Bullion reserves.

Department of the Treasury
Financial Management Service
STATUS REPORT OF U.S. TREASURY-OWNED GOLD
July 31, 2014
Summary Fine Troy Ounces Book Value

Gold Bullion 258,641,878.074 $10,920,429,098.79
Gold Coins, Blanks, Miscellaneous 2,857,048.173 120,630,859.37

Total 261,498,926.247 11,041,059,958.16

Mint-Held Gold - Deep Storage

Denver, CO 43,853,707.279 1,851,599,995.81
Fort Knox, KY 147,341,858.382 6,221,097,412.78
West Point, NY 54,067,331.379 2,282,841,677.17
Subtotal - Deep Storage Gold 245,262,897.040 10,355,539,085.76

Mint-Held Treasury Gold - Working Stock
All locations - Coins, blanks, miscellaneous 2,783,218.656 117,513,614.74
Subtotal - Working Stock Gold 2,783,218.656 117,513,614.74

Grand Total - Mint-Held Gold 248,046,115.696 10,473,052,700.50

Federal Reserve Bank Bullion Reserve

Federal Reserve Bank-Held Gold

Gold Bullion:
Federal Reserve Banks - NY Vault 13,376,987.715 564,805,850.63
Federal Reserve Banks - display 1,993.319 84,162.40
Subtotal - Gold Bullion 13,378,981.034 564,890,013.03

Gold Coins:
Federal Reserve Banks - NY Vault 73,452.066 3,101,307.82
Federal Reserve Banks - display 377.451 15,936.81
Subtotal - Gold Coins 73,829.517 3,117.244.63

Total - Federal Reserve Bank-Held Gold 13,452,810.551 568,007,257.66

China loaded with Gold that is funny. France has more gold reserves then China. India? Even the Indian government will admit its bullion reserve is very small compared to even China.

The truth is not intriguing like a off the wall conspricacy the U.S. government has been hoarding gold like it was going out of style long before I came into existence.

Originally Posted By: Garak
...smoke and mirrors with our fiat currency.

There's that meaningless buzzword again. I'm going to stay out of this for the most part, since it's veering like crazy. However, with respect to Judaism, be careful with definitions. Religion, race, nationality, and ethnic heritage aren't synonyms.

If your "fiat currency" is worthless and you're so against it, I'll PM you my address and you can mail all yours to me.
wink.gif

Tell you what you pay me in actual physical 100% solid gold coinage, and I'll send you that fiat currency. LOL
crackmeup2.gif
08.gif

What is an interesting question is where did all the silver and gold coinage go that was minted in the USA over all these years?
Except for a tiny percentage of it....it simply disappeared and was replaced with pot metal for all intensive purposes.

It was STOLEN!

By whom? I think we know. Those that worship the golden calf.

Just as intriguing a question is why the sheep never think of this looting of our US Treasury.

Last edited:
Then the "fiat" currency is not worthless you demand payment in full with gold in exchange for "fiat" currency.

Tell you what you pay me in actual physical 100% solid gold coinage, and I'll send you that fiat currency. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back