Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dave1251
Then the "fiat" currency is not worthless you demand payment in full with gold in exchange for "fiat" currency.

You didn't get the sarcasm I figure?

Point is you CANNOT go into a official institution (bank) and
demand gold in exchange for your paper money. Have you tried it?
LOL That is fiat currency. The modern "Federal Reserve note is counting on the fact that the sheep will never question this
in great numbers.

Now until the 50s you could because they had gold certificates and even until the 60s you could with silver certificates...they looked like US Treasury currency but it was written right on the bill that you could go to any bank and immediately demand
physical precious metal for your paper certificate.

Last edited:
But you can buy real physical gold with your fiat currency right? And put it under your mattress.

Tell you what, you give me a US treasury solid gold 1$ coin that was minted in the 1910s and I will pay you a 1$ Fed Reserve Note...that sounds good to you?
crazy2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
20.gif

But we are getting too far OT...

Bottom line is even IF the Globalists want to intervene in the
Ukraine, they know that IF they do, it will mean a war between
the US and Russia, and that means WW III. Are these elite idiots
so psychopathic that they want nuclear annihilation?

An interesting aside is that Henry Kissenger mentioned that in a decade there will be NO Israel...I think that the Ashkanazi want their old stomping grounds back.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
NATO is owned and controlled by the central bank. The central bank wants Putin out of power because he is the chairman of the BRICS nations. The BRICS nations comprising of Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, want to switch over to a gold backed currency and have trade agreements amongst themselves, which would totally bypass the dollar. The central bank sees the BRICS nations as a dire threat because of what their arrangement would do to the dollar. If enough countries start buying oil with the Chinese Renminby, which is what the BRICS nations will start using as a reserve currency, then the Global Elite with their propped up dollars are going to be in a serious pickle.

The US$ is the global reserve currency. When the global financial crisis happened, the US$ was never stronger. You didn't see any country or investor saying "I better convert into Renminbies", they all went into US Treasuries.

The size of the Chinese economy is not enough. People have to get to the point where they trust the Chinese. It could happen but it will take time and most likely it will not displace the US$, it will just be used as well, just as other currencies are sometimes used eg the Swiss Franc.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Tell you what, you give me a US treasury solid gold 1$ coin that was minted in the 1910s and I will pay you a 1$ Fed Reserve Note...that sounds good to you?
crazy2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
20.gif

What does this mean let alone prove?

Then the "fiat" currency is not worthless you demand payment in full with gold in exchange for "fiat" currency.

You didn't get the sarcasm I figure?

Point is you CANNOT go into a official institution (bank) and
demand gold in exchange for your paper money. Have you tried it?
LOL That is fiat currency. The modern "Federal Reserve note is counting on the fact that the sheep will never question this
in great numbers.

Now until the 50s you could because they had gold certificates and even until the 60s you could with silver certificates...they looked like US Treasury currency but it was written right on the bill that you could go to any bank and immediately demand
physical precious metal for your paper certificate.

Trying to educate me about silver and gold certificates? That is original. I appreciate you trying to help me out though.

I rather have a 20 dollar bill versus 20 dollars of gold. I may inhale 20 dollars of scrap gold transferring it from the teller to my ziplock bag in your scenario.

NATO is owned and controlled by the central bank. The central bank wants Putin out of power because he is the chairman of the BRICS nations. The BRICS nations comprising of Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, want to switch over to a gold backed currency and have trade agreements amongst themselves, which would totally bypass the dollar. The central bank sees the BRICS nations as a dire threat because of what their arrangement would do to the dollar. If enough countries start buying oil with the Chinese Renminby, which is what the BRICS nations will start using as a reserve currency, then the Global Elite with their propped up dollars are going to be in a serious pickle.

There is one glaring issue to this "theory" there is not nearly enough Gold to in existence to support an global economy and the United States government and federal reserve has the largest gold stockpile in reserve in the world.

+1

Point is you CANNOT go into a official institution (bank) and demand gold in exchange for your paper money. Have you tried it?

That's a red herring. If that requirement were reestablished, you do realize what would happen to gold prices, don't you? There's no reason for banks to carry gold to cover cash.

Things have whatever value we ascribe to them. If I think bitcoins are worth something, they are. To some people, my IOU might be worth something. To others, it might be worth nothing.

It just happens to be that a lot of people agree that the U.S. $1 bill is worth something, and has a value that relates to competing currencies and goods sold. If you don't believe in "fiat currency" yet you do work and get paid in "fiat currency," then who's the real sucker, the "sheeple" or you?

When I think currency is essentially valueless, then I'll hedge my bets and move out to the bush, rather than groan about it and continue to collect that currency.

There is one glaring issue to this "theory" there is not nearly enough Gold to in existence to support an global economy and the United States government and federal reserve has the largest gold stockpile in reserve in the world.

A gold standard merely implies an obligation to redeem units of a currency with a fixed amount of gold.
As long as the currency isn't inflated, this is not an issue.
A gold standard also makes impossible the sort of currency management that allowed the Fed to prevent the deep 2008 recession for sliding into a real economic depression.
The idea of the BRICS forming an exclusive trading block is laughable.
China has no need for the four dwarfs and the Chinese have the means to purchase the natural resources they require.
It's more likely that Russia will end up a client state of China over the next thirty or forty years. The observant will note that the process has already begun.

Originally Posted By: KevGuy
Why just listen to him? You do realize that he is a narcissist?

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: KevGuy
What should the west/NATO do about him?

Listen to him.

How about that? Just listen to what he has to say.

1) You asked what NATO should do about him
2) You immediately discounted listening to him.

If you want to stand up to him please do so, but please do not volunteer the lives of 300 million Americans to do it.
I never understood why Canadians have particular distaste for Putin. Must be the large Ukrainian populace in Canada.

I have no idea what should be done with him, but past nine months have shown what one should never try with him:

- Ukraine has economically collapsed, energy crisis is on (no gas, no coal, rolling blackouts) and winter is coming. Putin has confiscated most valuable parts of Russia's former puppet country and EU will get the rest.

- EU's policy with Russia is a disaster, we have these useless sanctions that do more damage to union itself than the counterpart. Today France announced that Mistral assault ships wouldn't be sold to Russia, but France is flat broke and at the evening their clown president Mr Hollande told that those ships will be shipped to Russia after all.

Better luck next time..

What your seeing now is a real statesmen square off against fairly weak politicians in the west.

Putin will get what he wants and the NATO and EU will talk about it for a bit.

OTOH the Ukraine isn't much of a price to get, its not like he wants Poland...yet...

Well look at the US, we tried to get Iraq...didn't quite work out the way the um leaders wanted it too did it?

A buffer state of Eastern Ukraine is in Russia's sphere of influence and makes logical sense for Russia considering how the West and it's ruthless banking and industrial complex wants to co opt more and more countries by forcing the globalist banksters and IMF policies on them all. If I was Russia I would do the exact same thing.
If you don't think the West isn't expansionist and aggressive I don't know what planet you live on. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back