Purus Oil

Anybody use Purus oil ? Curious about their 5w40 synthetic oil . Just heard about them from a local oil dealer who is confident about their products ( engine oil /hydraulic oil , etc. He carries all the popular flavors, Shell/Chevron/Mobil so he has no need to push a budget brand ...

A quick glance shows that at least some of their products have API licenses (although they incorrectly call them approvals on their site), so it will be as good as any other API licensed oil. If that's what you're looking for and the price is right then there is no downside.

Wasn't really looking for anything cheaper , just started doing business with Halron Oil and the guy mentioned it , I never heard of Purus either but evidently they are legit .

To me, if it comes down to three brands I’m familiar with and one I’ve never heard of, I go with one of the 3.

I have been running it for over a year now. In my personal 2019 f350 6.7 with no problems. I also run it in my newer tractors and in most of my gas pickups on the orchard. older stuff we run the service pro 15w40 syn blend witch same as Kendall with no problems

Back