Purflux L358A after 12k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Purflux L358A cartridge after 20,503 km (12,814 miles) of use in a Peugeot 207 1.6 VTi as always there isn't any evident faults or tears

15ezf4k.jpg

9u2kuh.jpg

ei7ce0.jpg

35arudv.jpg

sgo091.jpg

2e4wyoh.jpg

kcl4rc.jpg

wow looks good to me, how much $$ are these filters?

if you haven't already tossed it can you rip apart the media and see if it caught anything?

Last edited:
having the pleats this way would give more media i would think ?? i wonder if its more restrictive..?
also wonder if it would make for a stronger media less prone to tearing or seperation ??

Cat equipment seemed to have filters like that years ago with that element design. The filter looks strong and well made.

I bought the filter at the Peugeot dealership for 185 MXP which roughly translates to 11 USD. I tried to dissect it a little bit further but I don't know if that is what you want to see.

Flattening the filtering media it transforms into a rectangle of approximately 10 by 90 cms or 4 by 36 inches.

I would like to see more technical info but Purflux doesn't provide any however I am really pleased with this brand, specially when you compare it to what it is available locally. just as an example see this post about the filter on my Renault

hx7nlj.jpg

2cq1k75.jpg

hreye0.jpg

30t46d1.jpg

212zhhv.jpg

2s8fi3q.jpg

1zx2ul1.jpg

1zx2ul1.jpg

selwlf.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.