Purchased M1 LV HP ATF

I ordered this from O'Reiley's and picked it up yesterday. Even though this atf doesn't m
20201019_105838.jpg
eet Ford's LV spec (M1 hasn't sought approval) it performs very well in my trans.

Good evening Tig1. I see you're a Ford guy like myself. Are you using this product in your transmissions? I have 2 Fords which call for Mercon LV. Does it work good in place of Mercon LV?

Last edited:
Good evening Tig1. I see you're a Ford guy like myself. Are you using this product in your transmissions? I have 2 Fords which call for Mercon LV. Does it work good in place of Mercon LV?
I noticed better shifting (up and down) after changing to M1 LV ATF. Also The color of the fluid stays much pinker than MC atf which turns nearly black after 20-30K. I do a drain and fill every 30-35 K.

I noticed better shifting (up and down) after changing to M1 LV ATF. Also The color of the fluid stays much pinker than MC atf which turns nearly black after 20-30K. I do a drain and fill every 30-35 K.

i’ve heard good things about this fluid . I’m thinking of using this fluid in my malibu. Maybe 2x drain and fill

Back