Puralator Pure One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying my first one on my 1997 Honda Civic - was using Wix 51334 before. I use Wix on all my vehicles including my motorcycle, I am a little apprehensive on the P1 relating to flow, but from I read it on this forum it should be fine.

I called Puralator, they were very nice, said that their filters meet or exceed OEM specs.

Is there a lot of P1 fans out there?

RevRider

Originally Posted By: RevRider
I am trying my first one on my 1997 Honda Civic - was using Wix 51334 before. I use Wix on all my vehicles including my motorcycle, I am a little apprehensive on the P1 relating to flow, but from I read it on this forum it should be fine.

I called Puralator, they were very nice, said that their filters meet or exceed OEM specs.

Is there a lot of P1 fans out there?

RevRider

I use Purolator and Wix exclusively. I'm not picky about one versus the other, I find them very comparable.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Was your UOA better with the Pure One compared to a regular Purolator Premium Plus filter ?

No, my UOA where I used a regular ProLine (purolator clone) came back excellent as well.

I just changed over to P1 myself on my 2008 Accord. I don't believe I have seen one post saying that the P1 wasn't up to snuff, so I feel very comfortable using them in my car.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back