PUP 0w-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GutsyGecko
Walmart has it for $27...

not everywhere.. in fact the 8 walmarts near me 0 carry ultra in 5qt jugs.

they all used to.. carry 5w30 and 10w30 only.

Edit: I cant even find 0w20 on their site? please add a link or I call Bee ESS.

Last edited:

Fair enough. Hadn't seen it anywhere, including WV, VA or OH Walmarts (I travel quite a bit) and the last thing I saw was skepticism that it would be available in 0w-20.

Apologies for posting already known info.

Originally Posted By: thunderfog

Fair enough. Hadn't seen it anywhere, including WV, VA or OH Walmarts (I travel quite a bit) and the last thing I saw was skepticism that it would be available in 0w-20.

Apologies for posting already known info.

No apology needed. I also am interested in where to find PUP 0W-20.

I've checked in every Walmart I've been unfortunate enough to be in, and none of them have PUP 0W-20. Many of them don't even carry PUP. And, upon seeing the post from GutsyGecko, I went onto Walmart.com and looked for 0W-20 PUP. No luck. It only shows PUP in 5W-20 and 5W-30. Neither are available online, only in store.

I've checked at least 3 different Autozone stores too. Not that I want to pay their price for motor oil, but wanted to get an idea if the 0W-20 PUP is even available elsewhere. No luck. My local NAPA doesn't have it either.

It frustrates me when I see Walmart use shelf space for Royal Purple, that has to be a very limited sales volume, as most Walmart shoppers aren't in a Walmart to buy premium products, so RP will probably sit on their shelves for a very long time. But I can't get PUP. Argghh!

Amazon offers (3) 5 qt. jugs for price of $28.97 per jug.. Free shipping and still in many states no sales tax...which would make it cheaper that Walmart.
Amazon (3) 5 qt. Jugs

If you buy the following, you get a "FREE" Pennzoil Platinum Oil Filter w/Purchase Offer good on 5Qt, 5.1Qt, 5.28Qt and 1Qt bottles of Pennzoil Platinum, Pennzoil Ultra or Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Motor Oils. I tried it on the multi jug and it did not work. It did work on what was listed above. So oil change special 5 qt's PUP plays Pennzoil Platinum Oil Filter for $34.52 (free shipping...some states no sales tax)while not a steal is a fair price IMO....especially with Shell Rewards on gasoline.

Free Pennzoil Platinum Oil Filter

Originally Posted By: tenderloin
Amazon offers (3) 5 qt. jugs for price of $28.97 per jug.. Free shipping and still in many states no sales tax...which would make it cheaper that Walmart.
Amazon (3) 5 qt. Jugs

If you buy the following, you get a "FREE" Pennzoil Platinum Oil Filter w/Purchase Offer good on 5Qt, 5.1Qt, 5.28Qt and 1Qt bottles of Pennzoil Platinum, Pennzoil Ultra or Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Motor Oils. I tried it on the multi jug and it did not work. It did work on what was listed above. So oil change special 5 qt's PUP plays Pennzoil Platinum Oil Filter for $34.52 (free shipping...some states no sales tax)while not a steal is a fair price IMO....especially with Shell Rewards on gasoline.

Free Pennzoil Platinum Oil Filter

Thanks! I think I'm going to be ordering this. My 30k mile service is coming up on my Outback, and my stockpile of 0w-20 is gone. This will set me up for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back