PSA Dagger 9mm

Wish/hope they made a G17 sized one, and an RMR cut was an option.

I'm curious how the single-pin trigger guts are set up. PSA says everything is Glock gen3 compatible but the single pin is an oddity.

Those look like nice pistols. How much do they ask for them? They are all out of stock and PSA doesn't list the price. I've got one of their AK's and it is really nice and a great shooter.

Those look like nice pistols. How much do they ask for them? They are all out of stock and PSA doesn't list the price. I've got one of their AK's and it is really nice and a great shooter.
I paid $349.99 for mine which included Tru Glo night sights. Standard sight version is $299.99

Shot the Dagger today. Shoots very well. Trigger takes a little getting used to. Kinda like a M&P 2.0 feel.

I had thought of buying one of these PSA 'Daggers' but I'm not at all impressed with PSA 'Customer Service' (long wait times on phone calls and long response times on written messages) so I decided against it.

yeah i have the 19 dagger and its a great gun. shot 500 round through it and not a hiccup. i am disappointed that they put a 45 size dagger instead if a 17 . if they put out a 17 size one i will get foe sure

Back