ProStop vs Centric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I currentley have ProStop ( pepboys in house brand ) reman calipers I got for 34 after coupon and core charge. Lifetime warranty, lots of Pepboys around.

They look good quality. Both from the finish and how things are felt it must be done by cardone or a reputble brand, on the box it says remaned in USA.

Now Amazon has centrics for 45 shipped, no core charge.

Should I bother switching them out ?

I'd imagine they be similar quality , but centric is king of breaks if you dont want to break the bank.

Anybody who use ProStop with negative or positive results please post. I want to make the switch before I run out of the 30 days core return period.

Thanks!

Last edited:
No ProStop Rotors but, I have used Centric Premium(E Coat) Rotors with only OK Success! Centric used to be my go-to Rotors and Pads but, lately I've had some disapointments. Not that I won't still use'em but, I've been loosing some faith
smirk.gif

Don't bother. Afterall your prostop has lifetime warranty on them. Bring it to PepBoys if there are any problems. If you sis a good job installing (which I assume you did), it'll last you at least 2-3 years of normal driving.

If they're no problems now, I would leave them be. Why put in more work when you have to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back