Pro-Tec 130

jagdriver727

Site Donor 2021
For a PH3614 / FL-910 application. I was disappointed with these, they do look to be Wix made but are from China. Will still use them, I have three riding mowers which use this filter and a few cars I routinely service take them as well. Once I get some used filters from this batch they will go off to @53' Stude for scientific purposes :geek:

IMG_1104.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1105.jpg
IMG_1107.jpg
IMG_1108.jpg

I mean, shoot, I've sent customers off with the old chinese-made Prime Guard filters from RK for short changes on new engines... after that I feel fine using just about anything.

This is the cheapest entry level filter made by Wix I believe. I have seen them at lube shops a few times. I’ll be curious how they stack up to something like a SuperTech. Notice under the brand, it also shows Gastonia, NC. I thought Pro Tec was a part of wix and now I’m almost sure

This is the cheapest entry level filter made by Wix I believe. I have seen them at lube shops a few times. I’ll be curious how they stack up to something like a SuperTech. Notice under the brand, it also shows Gastonia, NC. I thought Pro Tec was a part of wix and now I’m almost sure
You are correct, they are the "entry level" Wix. Breakdown can be found here. I'd use them for a Sub-6k OCI if I needed to.

I've used these once or twice and have some post-OCI C&P threads in my history if anyone is interested.

Back