Prices gone up (and will go up 2 weeks) at Wal-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by jsharp:

quote:

Originally posted by 427Z06:
Weee-doggie! Hyper-Inflation here we go.
grin.gif

I'm told there is little inflation and it's true - By discounting housing cost, energy costs, medical costs, insurance costs, taxes, tuition costs, automobile costs, etc, etc, we can make the number come out to right about 2%.

So as long as I spend all my money on bushels of corn, made in China electonics at Walmart, clothing made in Indonesia that falls apart after 3 washings, and airline tickets, I can live an almost inflation free life.

grin.gif

LOL! There sure is a lot of 'statistic management' these days...

Your prices for M1 are cheap, Bill..

The EP's were $6.88, and regular M1 $6.22 a quart, and the jugs were $22 at my WalMart here. I think the DC area is bearing the brunt of higher prices owing to higher average incomes. Gasoline near Ma's in Charlottesville is 50 cents lower than in No. Va., Havoline was $1.88 down there at AA, 1.58 on sale down there at AZ, and $2.18 at AA here. I see you folks outside this area quoting prices at the same chains I shop at here and everything quoted is 12-15% higher here.

NOT fair!
frown.gif

Whaddya gonna dooo?
dunno.gif

Just got back from WM, 5qt jugs of Pennzoil dino, $7.28 each, cheapest anywhere in the last several months. Picked up of them...to help Johnny's pension fund.
smile.gif

Why is PZ 10w-40 dino still only SL? The jugs were no more than 6 weeks old on the WM shelf, but yet, not a hint of SM anywhere on the label?
dunno.gif

If you guys don't mind shopping for closeout/clearance sales...

you can still get some pretty decent oils for less than a buck. I'm up to 181 quarts only because I stock up when I see a great deal on oil. My brother thinks I'm crazy to have 45 gallons of oil, but its not like I won't be driving 10 years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back