Price on a NOS 2019 G70

Effectively a 2-year old car in marketing speak. MSRP is $48K at local Dealer. Dealer already has 2021 G80's and G90's on their lot. Any guesses as to a reasonable offer for a NOS 2019 G70? $35K is probably too low.

No one takes the first offer, so start really low. Market value doesn't matter, all that matters is getting the lowest possible price that you can. If the sales manager or the dealership are striving for one extra sale today, you may be in luck. Drive a hard bargain and when they come back with the lowest offer they possibly can, ask for $200 off. Why? because they will always still do the deal....and it takes 5 minutes. $200 in 5 minutes is a really nice return.

A used one with 1000 miles (2.0L AWD) prices out at $29,5xx on Edmunds.com
The top of the line V6 AWD with 1000 miles is 7K more give or take as a used car, dealer retail.

Frankly, depending on the trim and equipment, 35 might be too high.

It's a two model year old car as soon as you drive it away, so it's not really worth more than an ultra low mile used car.

If it were a top of the line V6 AWD, I'd offer them the $35k OTD and make them say no.

Three year depreciation is close to 40% on this model. First two years are going to be between 25-30% so again, the 35K offer on a 48k car is aggressive, but it's harder to drop your offer once it's made. I really don't think I'd want to pay more than 75% of the sticker and that would be an OTD number, no trade.

Effectively a 2-year old car in marketing speak. MSRP is $48K at local Dealer. Dealer already has 2021 G80's and G90's on their lot. Any guesses as to a reasonable offer for a NOS 2019 G70? $35K is probably too low.

Dealer here also has 2 brand new 2019 G70's on the lot. One is a 4-cyl AWD, $47K MSRP advertised at $38.6K. The other is a V6 AWD, $51K MSRP advertised at $45K.

Back