Price of GC in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be quick though as my local Can Tire only stocks about 10 bottles of GC at a time. When I see that sale sign...bam! I clear them out.

Redneck53

e36'n Both the 0W30 and the 0W40 are pure synthetic (PAO)basestock. Check Google (ESSO XD-3)and you will see the product sheets. Cheers Bry

hey guys, i'm a new user here at BITOG anyways, i'm canadian... from toronto. i only know of 1 store near me that stock GC, and it costs $8.99 per bottle. that is pretty standard, as all synthetics cost about that much anywhere i shop. i currently run Liqui-Moly 5w40 full synthetic in my BMW, and am very pleased with it. i get it for about $45 per 5L jug. i'm considering GC for my lexus. its a 92' SC400. the engine calls for 5w30, but i figure 0w30 can also be good for it. i'm gonna ask around in this forum, see what people think.

Patman

Staff member
quote:
Originally posted by BennyL: anyways, i'm canadian... from toronto. i only know of 1 store near me that stock GC, and it costs $8.99 per bottle. that is pretty standard, as all synthetics cost about that much anywhere i shop.
Keep in mind that you can get GC at both Canadian Tire and Walmarts here, so there is definitely more than one store near you that has it. Walmart sells it for a little less than $8.99 on a regular basis, but CT often has sales which bring the price down a lot less (a few weeks ago it was on sale for $6 a liter!)

Craig, These sales will be in their weekly flyers, unless for some reason the store is doing some sort of a clear-out (a couple of weeks ago I found cases of 6x1 L Mobil 1 5W30 and 10W30 on sale for $38 per case, but it was just at the one store).

Status
Not open for further replies.