Pretty frost pattern on the car at work tonight

At work, last break of the night. I go outside to move car closer.. Doors are frozen shut. A few good tugs and I get it open.

Frost pattern was so pretty I had to take pics.

They look like my birds feathers.
IMG_20201214_223216952.jpg
IMG_20201214_223219868.jpg
IMG_20201214_223224644.jpg
IMG_20201214_223441738.jpg

What kind of work do you do working at night? And cool on the pattern we are supposed to get 5 inches of snow here on Wednesday.

I'm also impressed by the rear quarter panel automatic antenna. Can't recall the last time I saw one of those.

Yes lol. I drive forklift!

I was getting all nervous because I thought it was going to be for a reach truck or a stand up and it turns out it is for my forte... A sit-down electric. Life is good.
Lol 😂 I had to drive a forklift once I wasn’t supposed to but the school let me do it since I was oldest and the person operating it had gotten hurt so I had to take it back to it’s storage spot. It takes some getting used too. It was only about 100 feet away.

Lol 😂 I had to drive a forklift once I wasn’t supposed to but the school let me do it since I was oldest and the person operating it had gotten hurt so I had to take it back to it’s storage spot. It takes some getting used too. It was only about 100 feet away.
I am pretty speedy with the forklift lol. Not unsafe speedy, no. Just fast.

I do slow down at all crossings.. like we are supposed to.

Trust me, you could get used to a forklift job.

It pays $17.50 an hour, too.

Now they just need to stay open...

I am pretty speedy with the forklift lol. Not unsafe speedy, no. Just fast.

I do slow down at all crossings.. like we are supposed to.

Trust me, you could get used to a forklift job.

It pays $17.50 an hour, too.

Now they just need to stay open...
Heck yeah lol. I’m sure once I got used to it I would do fine.

Imagine the wheels turning at the rear and not the front.

Not like HICAS (4-wheel steering) .. imagine the pivot point being not the front two wheels, but the rear.
Yeah lol that’s the part that was hard because you turn the wheel one way and go the other.

Back