Prestone corguard instead of G12-evo for Lamborghini

I know i will probably get flamed or some intense feedback , I have a ford raptor and a couple later model Lambos that are a few years old now , For the sake of simplicity and availability. I was thinking of doing the 3 year flush and fill to prestone corguard platinum , i know the ford basically uses the same thing which is ford yellow aka prestone corguard.

The lambos are factory filled with g12evo , which is a glycerin blend, i have never been a fan of the G series VAG group coolants. I feel as the prestone corguard product is a higher quality product overall. Thoughts ?

CorGuard is 2EHA. And i think g12-evo is also 2EHA

does anyone know for certain the cehmistry types for corguard and g12-evo , seems to be alot of speculation.

If you're doing full flushes then I would switch to an HD coolant like John Deere Cool-Gard II
Is this coolant the new rage because of the army evaluation report?…. I will look into it , but want to stick on topic about corguard.

Is this coolant the new rage because of the army evaluation report?…. I will look into it , but want to stick on topic about corguard.
I'll be honest I started using it because I had an extra gallon and it seems to be the most "universal" coolant out there. Not outrageously expensive either.

To answer your question, I think the Prestone will be fine in both of your cars. Ford G05 wouldn't be a bad choice either.

I'll be honest I started using it because I had an extra gallon and it seems to be the most "universal" coolant out there. Not outrageously expensive either.

To answer your question, I think the Prestone will be fine in both of your cars. Ford G05 wouldn't be a bad choice either.
Being in farmland john deere dealers are plentiful around here. whats a “good” price for cool guard2? Seems to look pretty good on paper, is it a fluorescent yellow?

The Prestone is a superb coolant and will work well in just about anything. In fact, you would have to look long and hard to find something it could damage.

The Prestone is a superb coolant and will work well in just about anything. In fact, you would have to look long and hard to find something it could damage.
I would avoid it if there’s any RTV sealing up the coolant path(more so with Toyota), any leaded solder or in Subarus. Else, it’s a fine coolant I wouldn’t hesitate to use.

Back