Premium Guard PG99602EX cartridge 8,000 miles

Howdy fellas, my sister stopped by and said she needed an oil change. Figured I’d post it.

2021 Hyundai Elantra SEL - 76k miles

8K OCI. Oil change was done at Tirediscounters so I’m not sure what 0w20 they used.

In - I used STP 0w20 & STP XL filter.

Looks darn near perfect for 8k, laser straight pleats.

IMG_5819.jpeg

IMG_5818.jpeg

Last edited:
No problem fellas! And since she realized I did it for $38 including the cabin air filter that came with the Autozone deal, compared to the $80 she says she pays at Tirediscounters for just the oil change. She’s probably going to visit more often come oil change time 😂.

Howdy fellas, my sister stopped by and said she needed an oil change. Figured I’d post it.

2021 Hyundai Elantra SEL - 76k miles

8K OCI. Oil change was done at Tirediscounters so I’m not sure what 0w20 they used.

In - I used STP 0w20 & STP XL filter.

Looks darn near perfect for 8k, laser straight pleats.

View attachment 212959
View attachment 212960

Nice filter, Thank You for great pictures to.

Solid looking cartridge filter, especially so for a shop filter. Can't complain about the results.

And paying less than half the TC price for oil &filter change with CAF service included(nice), safe bet sis will back in the future. :)
The Autozone deal is “ok” with just the oil and oil filter. But adding the CAF with it makes it pretty good at that point.

No problem fellas! And since she realized I did it for $38 including the cabin air filter that came with the Autozone deal, compared to the $80 she says she pays at Tirediscounters for just the oil change. She’s probably going to visit more often come oil change time 😂.
Tell her to bring some Jersey Mikes! Ha Ha

Looks awesome. I don't typically buy oil and filters at auto parts stores. Crazy expensive, even the "deals." This one, isn't too bad though. Still better than going someplace to have it done.

Back