Preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on the music. My musical tastes range from country, metal, hip-hop, rock, and classical. Guess it comes from being a band dork in school.

When I am at my computer at home I have my Bose headphones so they take care of everything. Don't just sit and listen to music without doing something else.

My 2014 has the Shaker 1000 stereo so it has the big sub in the trunk. Pretty much anything sounds good in that as long as it is off of my flash drive, CD, or iPod. The music on Sirius sounds terrible. Of course it does manage to overpower the Borla exhaust when I want it to.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
All depends on the music. My musical tastes range from country, metal, hip-hop, rock, and classical. Guess it comes from being a band dork in school.

When I am at my computer at home I have my Bose headphones so they take care of everything. Don't just sit and listen to music without doing something else.

My 2014 has the Shaker 1000 stereo so it has the big sub in the trunk. Pretty much anything sounds good in that as long as it is off of my flash drive, CD, or iPod. The music on Sirius sounds terrible. Of course it does manage to overpower the Borla exhaust when I want it to.

your lucky, I can't wear headphones without it causing discomfort to my left ear within a minute, I had an ear infection in it during my WOW gaming days where I would wear headphones for 20+ hours in a day. Probably because of that I'm not a big fan of sub woofers, I prefer just the speakers and I have come to realize all the cars in my signature have more then adequate speakers for my taste.

Last edited:
I like it loud all around. Although I do need to do some upgrading to my front stage. 4 6.5s and 2 super tweeters on ~800 watts. Kept up nice with my 12s but not that I've upgraded to 18s they get drowned out hahah.

Little bit of both. I'm a big "bass" head, butt not the low, low, low badunkadunk frequencies. I like a crisp, firm mid-level "high" too.

Little bit of both
Not heart pounding on the bottom end, but not too tinny and shill on the top.
8Z62Wt7.gif

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt
I wasn't referring to the song as much as the meaning of that line LOL.

either you get it or you don't

Ha! Perhaps a little double entendre.

I like bass up, treble up, and scoop the mids. Subwoofers are a must. A single 10" about 300W RMS is plenty though. Good aftermarket speakers are also a must for me.

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt
I'm all about that bass no treble

I have Sennheiser HD 600 headphones. They cost me $500. I prefer to hear the whole song and all the details. I don't care for headphones that muddle the entire song and overpower it with bass. I noticed this with Beats headphones when I tried them on once. I couldn't pull those headphones off my ears quickly enough.

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Well, I guess three of us get it...

I posted, "badunkadunk," for crying out loud, people!

LOL only three haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back