PP vs Petro Canada Supreme Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'm not sure about their oil, but I bought a case of PC's Dura Drive synthetic ATF from a local distributor. It's a great product and if I recall correctly it was only $6.50 litre for a case of 12 litres. I'm going to call the same distributor to try and order a case of 5w20 oil. If you go on the PC website it will direct you to closest distributor.

Yes you usually can purchase through the distributors - and the ones I deal with especially appreciate it if you purchase by the case. The PC distributor locator is the one feature on their website that actually works well.

Originally Posted By: BullyT
Originally Posted By: CptnFormat
Where can I buy PC Oil's that isn't a gas station?

I'm not sure about their oil, but I bought a case of PC's Dura Drive synthetic ATF from a local distributor. It's a great product and if I recall correctly it was only $6.50 litre for a case of 12 litres. I'm going to call the same distributor to try and order a case of 5w20 oil. If you go on the PC website it will direct you to closest distributor.

Right contact the local Petro-Canada fuel/oil distributor in your area. You'll have to buy the 12L case.

Yep, local PC dealer or a private oil distributor may also have it.

Mine has been very easy to deal with. I believe Supreme Synthetic is 1Lx12 only but Supreme (conventional) and HDEOs are available in t 4Lx4 cases as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back