pp 5w30 vs supertech full synthetic

When I see a " oil vs oil" thread I think of Mr T and Rocky and "Eye of the Tiger".....

:LOL:
AAFES doesn't have a very extensive selection, so it's really just these two I am considering. Been using Supertech for years. I like to consistently run the same oil every OCI so that I don't wind up with a bunch of half-empty bottles.

It's a little odd that I think so much about saving like 7 bucks per year on oil and yet buy a $5 coffee every day, I will concede that ...

AAFES doesn't have a very extensive selection, so it's really just these two I am considering. Been using Supertech for years. I like to consistently run the same oil every OCI so that I don't wind up with a bunch of half-empty bottles.

It's a little odd that I think so much about saving like 7 bucks per year on oil and yet buy a $5 coffee every day, I will concede that ...

I was just messing with ya CW... :)

I think about going back to Valvoline and or Havoline from running the Cam2 I have been running.

I was just messing with ya CW... :)

I think about going back to Valvoline and or Havoline from running the Cam2 I have been running.
i take other people razzing me very seriously, and I get very annoyed when other people take it seriously when I razz them. Also, I have no friends.

Back