PP 0W40 EURO SN AND SN PLUS Kinematic Viscosity #s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Garak
They should have them available in 6 by 1 L packages, too.

Whenever I've contacted them, they give me the other container size options, too.

Garak, I can tell you unequivocally that the ECO BOX containing 24 quarts in total, is packaged in plastic (kind of like bag milk ;)) is right now the smallest quantity that one can purchase of 0W40 SN +.

CATERHAM: You're alive!

I and others are hoping to see more of him in the near future
cheers3.gif

Well, that's an unfortunate packaging option. Is that simply what they have in stock now, with that changing down the road? Or, are they expecting to relegate the 0w-40 to a essentially a shop only product? If they expect Canadian Tire to sell the product, they can't expect them to sell EcoBoxes. NAPA does, but that's a different matter.

Or, are they expecting to relegate the 0w-40 to a essentially a shop only product?

And yet the PP 5W40 SN PLUS is available in cases of 6 one quart bottles
21.gif

Last edited:
plus the 5 litre jugs.

I don't think I even seen the SN PLUS for 5W40 in stores eg CT

I don't know what's going on. We'll find out.

Good luck.

Or, are they expecting to relegate the 0w-40 to a essentially a shop only product? If they expect Canadian Tire to sell the product.

I have never seen a PP 0W40 at CTire. (Definitely not in the last year at least).

Originally Posted by 21Rouge
I don't think I even seen the SN PLUS for 5W40 in stores eg CT

Things can be slow there, especially when they don't actually put stock out to sell.
wink.gif
I saw some pretty dated GC there before, too. I thought I saw someone posting a picture of it in Canada, either at Partsource or Canadian Tire. Maybe it was Snagglefoot or maybe I imagined it. I know I haven't seen it, either.

Remember how long SM was on the shelves after the SN rollout, let alone something minor like SN+.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back