Post your window sticker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your window sticker if you have it.

ws2.jpg

ws1.jpg

Originally Posted By: Buffman
mines too big for 8x11

If it does not fit on your scanner, you can take a picture with your digital camera.

Wow I don't think a lot of people save these. I see a lot of the Ford pickups are flex fuel ready, I remember it has that leaf emblem at the rear. I lost the window sticker. I kept it in the passenger side door pocket and probably fell out somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: aaxb970
Do a lot of people keep the window stickers?

My family seems to keep everything. I think my dad still has the window sticker from the 96 Stratus he had. I think the only one that we don't have is my current car since we bought it used. When I go home this coming weekend I'll dig them up and take pics.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aaxb970
Do a lot of people keep the window stickers?

My parents do, so I guess that's why I do. I remember they were doing some spring cleaning a few years ago and found the window sticker for their 1985 Cherokee.

Originally Posted By: Billy007
No Towing Package?

Nope. It does have a factory trans cooler and trailer light plug, but no class III hitch.

Sorry they aren't readable - used my camera. Anyhow, the top one is my 2008 CTS fully loaded $47,245 and the bottom is my '06 Seirra Denali fully loaded $47,570. I'll post some others when I can figure out the best way!

Last edited:
I have every sticker from every vehicle I've ever bought new.

I'll bet my Mom has the sticker from the Ranger, too, since Dad kept everything (and he wonders where I got that habit).

Too big for the scanner, so I had to scan the top and bottom separately:
VibeSticker1a-1.jpg

VibeSticker1b.jpg

Also scanned the "other" window sticker...

PartsContent1.jpg

Bought it new in April of 05 as a left over with 50 miles on it. Got out the door for a few bucks under $20k. All the rest were purchased used.

windowst1.jpg

windowst2.jpg

2004 Camry (mom's)

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

2004 Civic (totaled)

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3426-1.jpg

2000 Quest (dad's)

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

Couldn't find the 96 Stratus's. Don't have one for the Maxima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back