Post your window sticker...

Originally Posted By: Buffman
mines too big for 8x11
If it does not fit on your scanner, you can take a picture with your digital camera. Wow I don't think a lot of people save these. I see a lot of the Ford pickups are flex fuel ready, I remember it has that leaf emblem at the rear. I lost the window sticker. I kept it in the passenger side door pocket and probably fell out somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Originally Posted By: aaxb970
Do a lot of people keep the window stickers?
My family seems to keep everything. I think my dad still has the window sticker from the 96 Stratus he had. I think the only one that we don't have is my current car since we bought it used. When I go home this coming weekend I'll dig them up and take pics.

Last edited:

01rangerxl

Originally Posted By: aaxb970
Do a lot of people keep the window stickers?
My parents do, so I guess that's why I do. I remember they were doing some spring cleaning a few years ago and found the window sticker for their 1985 Cherokee.
 Originally Posted By: Billy007
No Towing Package?
Nope. It does have a factory trans cooler and trailer light plug, but no class III hitch.

Sorry they aren't readable - used my camera. Anyhow, the top one is my 2008 CTS fully loaded $47,245 and the bottom is my '06 Seirra Denali fully loaded $47,570. I'll post some others when I can figure out the best way!

Last edited:
I have every sticker from every vehicle I've ever bought new. I'll bet my Mom has the sticker from the Ranger, too, since Dad kept everything (and he wonders where I got that habit).

Too big for the scanner, so I had to scan the top and bottom separately: Also scanned the "other" window sticker...

Bought it new in April of 05 as a left over with 50 miles on it. Got out the door for a few bucks under $20k. All the rest were purchased used.