Post your pets!

Post your pets! I'll go first Here's my dog trixie And, of course, I have 39 more of these. They are our bigger pets!! show em' off!!!!!

Nice! Here's my dachshund Dapper: And here's the other dog of my mom's house, a yorkie mutt named Jewel:

Last edited:
Here is my dog that I inherited from a friend as his wife is allergic. His name is Bossk and he can be very silly at times.

Abby & Teddy Abby & Yogi Isabel & Henry (Henry actually went to a new home when he got older - he wouldn't stop trying to breed his mother)

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
 Originally Posted By: talker
 Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Mista WUM:
Whatta name....
Hehehe, his actual name is Hiram Abiff (aka, Seqenenre Tao). It then morphed into Wum, and he's got a real attitude, so then it became Mr. Wum, and then MISTA WUM!

This is Lukey, aka Goofy. Right now he's my only cat but I get a buddy for him one of these days. He looked a little worried in the 2nd pic because I had been vacuuming that day.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Here is my dog that I inherited from a friend as his wife is allergic. His name is Bossk and he can be very silly at times. grin
is that a akita?

Originally Posted By: pickled
That's funny! Mr. Boots has the same fountain as Mr.BK LOL
My son's cat has one just like it. Who woulda thunk that a critter that spends 25% of it's life licking cat fur and other more disgusting cat parts would care about fresh water. shrug