Post your latest boat or PWC oil and filter change

On my PWC’s I use a pump similar to this and extract it out of the dip stick. Same with my boat. Not difficult at all.

The Honda Has a dry sump and rear sump so I have to extract in 2 areas after I warm the engine.
I have this exact pump and it works great. Though I use it only on my motorcycle and zero turn mower.

This is literally a forum dedicated to motor oil guy, it's in the bloody NAME.
I agree that this is a motor oil forum. But it should also provide useful information. I don't read too many threads over 4 or 5 pages. So when you have a single thread about the last oil change a person did, one could ask how much useful information does it provide? If you had individual threads for popular vehicles then it might be more useful. But I am not going to read through 100 pages of posts in a single thread to see what the popular oil is for a F250.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
I agree that this is a motor oil forum. But it should also provide useful information. I don't read too many threads over 4 or 5 pages. So when you have a single thread about the last oil change a person did, one could ask how much useful information does it provide? If you had individual threads for popular vehicles then it might be more useful. But I am not going to read through 100 pages of posts in a single thread to see what the popular oil is for a F250.
Well, should be easier for the boat section, as we won't have 100 pages of posts. I'm curious to see what people are running, and of course it might prompt the question "why?". Participation in this particular sub forum is low enough that I don't think there's much risk of this thread becoming a bear to navigate.

The PCMO thread of the same type? Yes, it's huge.

2008 Chaparral 180 SSI, Volvo Penta 3.0, 133 Total Hours
Oil Change, One season, 26 hours on oil
In, Mystik JT8 15w50, Volvo Penta OEM filter
Out = same as above ^^

IN =
IMG_9866.jpeg

Out =
IMG_9870.jpeg