Does Ford-powered count as well?
1. 1931 22' Chris-Craft Cadet powered by a Ford 312 Interceptor. 425HP.
2. 1982 Capri Black Magic. 1987 302HO, pro-ported GT40 heads, Camshaft Innovations custom-grind Camshaft, TrickFlow "R" intake, 75mm TB, 4" AFM power pipe, MAC long-tubes, off-road exhaust, IRS conversion (not completed), Crane 1.7 Roller Rockers, stock bottom-end, 330,000Km.
3. NOT MINE. Saw this one at the race track two years ago, figured I'd post it up for others to enjoy:
4. 2002 Expedition Eddie Bauer:
5. 2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer (mom's):
6. 1989 Lincoln Town Car. HO heads, FMS camshaft, Crane 1.7 Roller Rockers, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF conversion, dual exhaust....etc.
7. 1987 Mustang GT. Engine is the one that is now in the Capri. RIP.
My '78 fairmont and '93 tempo are quite possibly in the boneyard.
The fairmont had a bad valve cover gasket and litterally leaked 3 quarts of oil in 23 miles a couple times. I sold it soon after.
In the case of my tempo; I HATE DEER!!!!!!
I might wipe down the engine compartment with a rag. I dont let water near my engine. I got burned with that [censored] before, not happening again..
There are a few differences.
Slightly more timing and more "performance" transmission tuning.
129ish or 115ish speed limiter. Depends on final drive and year.
Speedometer goes to 140 instead of 120 and says "CERTIFIED CALIBRATION"
All years have true dual exhaust with H-pipe..
2004+ PI have better airbox with 80mm maf and better tuning for a output of 250HP (previous 235 for all dual exhaust models.)
Higher output alternator. 130AMP until '04 then 200AMP
Engine Oil to Water cooler on the lower coolant hose.
Generally have rubber floor.
Drug paraphernalia in the rear seat area.
Thats about it. :P