Post your favorite tool.

Mine~ Estwing 22oz masonry hammer⚒️
IMG_20220708_141132~2.jpg

I can’t really say I have a favorite tool. Lol. I love them all and spend lots of money on them haha. I guess it would have to be my vise grips particularly the Malco Eagle Grip rebranded as Snap-on. One of my most used tools which is why I spent a lot of money on them. Really comfortable to hold too. Plus they have many uses just like all vise grips do. The only cons with them is the chrome peels really easily but when it does I just walk on the truck and get me a new pair. My boss is the only person I know who could damage the jaw on them lol 😂 he flattened the jaws on mine trying to yank a socket off a swollen lug nut I was like dang man you could tear up anything lol 😂.

My bike lift. Yeah it's a cheap Harbor Freight one that I bought in 2007 for $249 with discount coupons but its been great. It lifts my bikes and doubles as a second work bench when needed. 2007:
1657486027595.png

I changed the final drive fluid and mounted a new rear tire on my '07 BMW just this morning and it's been the best bang for the buck that I can think of.
1657486230560.png

Last edited:
Like many, I appreciate every tool I have at one time or another... here's 2 that get used OFTEN. The Gearwrench set has been used hundreds of times for all sorts of projects and never let's me down. The light is a fairly recent buy, but after having all sorts of quality lights for years this thing just impresses me every use. So much that I am thinking about getting another one just to have for the future.
20220718_040416.jpg

Like many, I appreciate every tool I have at one time or another... here's 2 that get used OFTEN. The Gearwrench set has been used hundreds of times for all sorts of projects and never let's me down. The light is a fairly recent buy, but after having all sorts of quality lights for years this thing just impresses me every use. So much that I am thinking about getting another one just to have for the future.
View attachment 108583
I'm glad you mentioned the light! Good lighting is often overlooked or taken for granted but is one of the most important components of work safety/efficiency. I recently switched almost exclusively to a Coast rechargeable headlamp even when I'm using my favorite tool (a BFH).

Back