Post your annual milage on your DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
30k miles year for me - 2009 Suzuki SX4 Crossover

30k miles year for wife - 2007 Hyundai Sonata 3.3l

I've had several vehicles over the years but I think these two have been the most problem free of all.

Originally Posted By: LS2JSTS
For 19 years I averaged right around 70,000 miles per year.

The last few years I've finally worked that down to around 25,000-30,000 per year. Still too many!

I hope your car is comfortable to sit in!

On the 2010 I had for 19 months I put 7,500 miles on it. Current car had since May 30th and put just over 5K on it. Don't drive a lot of miles and am glad of it.

Originally Posted By: pepper32
DD has 56,600 miles in 19yrs of ownership. Or about 2,950 miles per year.

Curious...what make model and year?

DD gets 92 miles each day.
frown.gif

I've only had my 2006 Colorado for about two months. So far, averaging about one hundred miles per week. That may increase during warmer weather, but not by much. So far, I think that I am going to do a six month OCI (Nov-April and May-Oct) using a full synthetic or a mix of MC syn blend and full synthetic.

The 2005 Grand Caravan see about 20k per year, but I hope to see that drop to 12-15k per year. Currently have 138k on the odometer and hope to push it to 200k before it gets relegated to the status of school car.

Around 33-36K miles a year. once a month oil changes with a qt added at the 2 week mrk..
laugh.gif
Oh, these are on the GM A bodys.. buick did 36K last year, olds is going on 32K this year so far...

I divide my 22K each year between the BMW and the newer Accord.
Wife drives the Forester about 15K each year.
The older Accord is used as a school commuter by older son, who does about 20K each year.
The Impreza is younger son's work car and he does around 12K each year.

Between 6,500 to 7,000 miles per year on the S10. 1,000 to 1,500 on the Camaro, and that's going to change next year to about 4,000 mi. I gotta drive that thing, it sits too much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back