Post your annual milage on your DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superbuick96

Site Donor 2023
Around 6000.....Thats why I do just a once a year OCI with Full syn. I was doing 2 OCI's a year but this forum has made me see the error in my ways

About 20,000 a year, school and work are in opposite directions which leads to a 350 mile drive/work week and weekend trips up to the cottage are 350 miles round trip.

About 20,000 mi last year for construction work across the island. I wish I should have ran synthetic at that time because I was changing the oil every 3 months when it reaches 5,000mi.

Lesser miles this year with the jobsite being nearby.

At 20,000mi/year I wish I could trust extended OCI's in the 2.7l sludgemonster but I'll stick to my routine of 3k OCI's which come up about every month and half with Kendall SynBlend.

I've put an average of 12,000 per year on my 2001 Mazda since purchasing it new in 2002. I only work 1 mile from where i live, so much of my driving is on the weekends.

As of today i have a total of 110,000 miles on it. Been using 5w30 and 10w30 dino all its life.

Originally Posted By: Scorch
At 20,000mi/year I wish I could trust extended OCI's in the 2.7l sludgemonster but I'll stick to my routine of 3k OCI's which come up about every month and half with Kendall SynBlend.

That was only a problem for 98-02 engines. Your engine is not a sludge monster. My moms 2.7 gets 5k drains on dino and it's clean as the day we got it off the lot.
smile.gif

5040 miles just to work and back. 17k total for last year. Lots of trips I guess. And we usually use my car if we go somewhere with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back