Possible to re-paint brand new car / how much would I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WylieCoyote
Ahh, the good ol' days at GM. LOL

Oh yeah, now I remember that color. Looked awful once the paint faded/peeled.

Originally Posted by RTexasF

Check around on the insurance, you're in for a real eye opener just as with repainting the car.

Don't remind me... I was paying ~$250 a month on a 3 year old Kia Forte Koup SX when I was 18.

Originally Posted by cwilliamsws6

At this point honestly if I get the Buick wagon I'm either getting it in the black color offered from the factory, or seeing if there is somehow a way I can order GM to paint it at the factory in sunset orange metallic, which most likely won't happen. Lol

Black looks great... for the 5 seconds that it stays clean. But I love your choice in both vehicle and that cool orange color!

This Roadmaster is calling your name! Ultra cool (or Ultra geek?) for a 17 year old. So much cheaper than that newer car. With some of the savings you could paint it many times over, but the wrap idea is interesting. Insurance will be very expensive for a young male. You could probably go with just liability and state minimum coverage on this beauty and cross your fingers you don't wreck it. It could also serve as your first apartment. This is starting to make a lot of sense, to me at least...€

FF331A94-1F87-43F6-BA29-2CF527012264.jpeg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Cujet
I do like the way a quality wrap looks. And it's not terrible to remove.

4WD outfitters where I live have some wicked trucks with that wrap - really some head turners …
(they get close and then you have to look up) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back