Possible Oil Brand Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 different cars.

1 is a 05 Ford Freestyle. I use M1 5w-20 and a M1 Filter. Car has 65k on it and i change the oil every 5k-7500 miles

Second is a 08 Outlook that has 40k on it. I use M1 EP 5w-30 and a M1 filter and change every 7500-10k.

I dont have any issues per say and have always stuck loyal to the Mobil Brand. I have no plans to not use the M1 filter, but i have been considering using like PP or something similar.. Just wondering if anyone has any input or if i should just leave well enough alone Thanks

I'm a big believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". If you have had good luck with Mobil 1 (and it is an excellent product) stick with it.

If you start buying any brand on sale, and hoarding it like the oil patch is going dry within the year, then its OK to switch every other oil change, because you have been afflicted with, BITOGERS decease.

I'm off to Walmart to see if they marked down the last two jugs of Torque power.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I'm a big believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". If you have had good luck with Mobil 1 (and it is an excellent product) stick with it.

+1
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back