Positive results with Hankook Kinergy PT H737 Touring from Walmart

Had a set of HANKOOK VENTUS S1 NOBLE2 on a car several years ago. They were very good for about 15K miles and then very noisy. Granted they were UHP and yours are touring tires but I never bought another Hankook tire. For me too many other better brands out there.

Got a good deal on these tires from Walmart at $111 per tire (price appears to have recently gone up, but still a good deal). They were shipped to my house.

Hankook Kinergy PT H737 All-Season Tire - 225/55R18 98H

Very impressed so far. Very comfortably tire, and car handles well.

Had these installed at Walmart, but I'm sure you can get them installed at any tire shop.
I have those on my mazda now. They ride well and wet traction is good.

Going on my elantra this fall.

Have these on my KIA and they have been wonderful! LONG wearing even in the hot Phoenix heat. I'd get these again when I'm up for new tires. Great wearing.

Have these on my KIA and they have been wonderful! LONG wearing even in the hot Phoenix heat. I'd get these again when I'm up for new tires. Great wearing.
Thanks for the news!
So far I am very impressed with them, and they have transformed the car (from some crappy Goodyears that were on there).
I'll probably get these on another vehicle I own.

I usually go with General Altimax for all season tires but their price crept up a bit so I shopped around and landed on the Hankook Kinergy ST H735 on our van. 235 65R16 103T for $90 each and $66 installed a pep boys. I only drove them about 8 miles home but they were wonderful. They were quiet, handled well and just rode really smooth.

We had a set sitting outside due to a canceled order. Customer pulls up and needs 4 tires of the same size, but we're currently out of Douglas and Goodyear options. Lucky bastard got a $135 tire sold at $80 a pop since boss wants all old tires gone (not even, these were DOT 2020 production)

Back