Popular Oil viscosities

Someone can combine this with another tread.

Just weeks ago someone on here had populated a list of common 5W-20 and OW-20 motor oil and their respective viscosities at 100C temperature.

What thread was that? I can't find it. I've searched through everything recent.

It had a lot to with thick vs thin oils and was surprising that some of the top quality EP OW-20 oil are of higher viscosity than some 5W-20 oils.

I think that thread is awesome and should be kept going. Anyone who has a spec on an OEM oil should at it to the list.

I clearly remember seeing Mobil 1 OW-20 EP was 8.8. Mobil 1 Ow-20 T&S was 8.6 for OW-20.

I own Ford vehicles and their popular synthetic belnd 5W-20 is a spec of 8.7 @100C. 0W-20 was 8.5 for a baseline comparison. I'd at those specs to that list but can't find it

This one?

Someone can combine this with another tread.

Just weeks ago someone on here had populated a list of common 5W-20 and OW-20 motor oil and their respective viscosities at 100C temperature.

What thread was that? I can't find it. I've searched through everything recent.

It had a lot to with thick vs thin oils and was surprising that some of the top quality EP OW-20 oil are of higher viscosity than some 5W-20 oils.

I think that thread is awesome and should be kept going. Anyone who has a spec on an OEM oil should at it to the list.

I clearly remember seeing Mobil 1 OW-20 EP was 8.8. Mobil 1 Ow-20 T&S was 8.6 for OW-20.

I own Ford vehicles and their popular synthetic belnd 5W-20 is a spec of 8.7 @100C. 0W-20 was 8.5 for a baseline comparison. I'd at those specs to that list but can't find it
I made one for 30 grade oils too. They are both in the Virgin Oil Analysis forum. I'm glad you got some use out of it! :)