Popemobile Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what kind of oil they have been using in the popemobile?

Nevertheless, with the new Pope in office, they will probably switch to German Castrol!

Wow. I cannot believe you posted that.
I wonder how the Vatican's PR office would answer if we typed up an official inquiry.
Anyone wanna' do that?

quote:

Originally posted by labman:
This guy, straight 30 weight SA dino.

-

nono.gif
in this Popemobile..

Patman, I guess that it will be GC now.

If it's AMG, they will require a wonderful 7 point Papal Harness.

Well, he's Bavarian, so I expect him to switch to a customized X5 BMW.
biggthumbcoffe.gif
(<--- this should be a stein!)

Since the new Pope is German, the oil must meet MB 229.5, VW 505.01 and BMW Long Life.... and its all paid for with the money that is in the collection baskets....

Wow. i'm going to **** now.

quote:

Originally posted by labman:
This guy, straight 30 weight SA dino.

If that were true, his peers would have blown blue smoke to pick him instead of white.
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
Well, he's Bavarian, so I expect him to switch to a customized X5 BMW.
biggthumbcoffe.gif
(strong>

...or a VW Touareg.
smile.gif

-

VW Wants to Build Next "Pope-Mobile"

As you may remember, Mercedes-Benz built a bulletproof parade vehicle(above ML pic) for Pope John Paul II's use later in his life. Now, following in Mercedes' tire treads, Volkswagen has expressed interest in building a "Pope-mobile" for newly minted Pope Benedict XVI, the former Cardinal Josef Ratzinger ofGermany. But there isn't much time to spare - the goal is to have the one-of-a-kind vehicle ready for the "Katholischen Weltjugendtag" (World Youth Day) in Köln (Cologne, Germany) this coming August.

Sources close to Volkswagen tell our spy-shot network that if such a vehicle were commissioned, it would likely be based off of the Touareg. This photo-illustration - produced just outside of Wolfsburg hours after word started spreading about the new Popemobile - reflects the initial information and rumors circulating around Volkswagen's headquarters today. -Brenda Priddy & Company
http://www.thecarconnection.com/Industry/Daily_Edition/Daily_Edition_Apr_22_2005.S173.A8501.html

[ April 22, 2005, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: vwoom ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back