Policeman shot in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought we might take a minute to put our worries aside and think about the policeman who was shot in the head. Reading about things like this just makes all the worries I have completely become non important anymore. This young man is in his 30's with a life ahead of him; I only hope he gets to see it. Lets keep these policemen in our thoughts and thank them for their service to our country.

I happened to meet someone today that is good friends with the cop's brother. He said even after the operations, he has about a 10-20% chance of surviving. Sad. I'm glad that the sob that shot him got killed.

frown.gif

On a side note it's nice to see something supporting officers, rather than all the "cop hate" going around lately.

Originally Posted By: jsfalls
frown.gif

On a side note it's nice to see something supporting officers, rather than all the "cop hate" going around lately.

I was amazed that so many politicians, including the Governor, were calling for an indictment of PO Wilson (in Ferguson MO. ) without even knowing all the facts.
Pandering to a mob without having all the facts certainly doesn't sound like 'justice' to me.

Jay Nixon is a fool. Simple as that. If the officer was being attacked he had a right to defend himself and no charges should be filed. If it turns out that was not the case by all means he should be charged. To just demand prosectution without enough evidence is ridiculous.

Hoodrats have no jobs and zero desire to work.

That's why they think its okay to loot a sporting good store for sneakers and loot a liquor store for booze. Someone needs to put down their golf clubs and have a talk with 'those people' and explain that looting and stealing is a crime and a sin.

Chicago is also a city he needs to have a talk with those folks, its a war zone with all the killings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back