Police kill Walmart shopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JOD
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Good shoot.

Interesting. When it's a white guy, with a real gun, who actually is on drugs instead of his cell phone, it's a matter of stealing someone's civil liberties.

I'm sure you'll never understand your own biases, but I think it's good to view your posts in their proper context.

Anyway, carry on.

Interesting link and comparison.

Originally Posted By: JOD
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Good shoot.

Interesting. When it's a white guy, with a real gun, who actually is on drugs instead of his cell phone, it's a matter of stealing someone's civil liberties.

I'm sure you'll never understand your own biases, but I think it's good to view your posts in their proper context.

Anyway, carry on.

What a conniving, sinister post. What's your problem? What's with the ad hominem attack? You are misrepresenting what happened at the Costco and then putting an editorial note in there to bridge the logic gap.

It really is a sad indication of the decay of society when individuals act in a malicious self-absorbed manner with total disregard to the outcome of their actions.

What is particularly galling to me is that these individuals do not bear any personal responsibility for the mess they create, but it is always the fault of someone else, generally the person or persons who have to deal with the ramifications of their mess.

This is a tragedy that could have been avoided. This individual could still be on the face of this earth, if he didn't define "shopping" at Wal-Mart as taking a pellet gun out of the sporting goods department, strolling down to the pet food aisle, wielding it in a menacing manner, pointing it at people, and firing it off at random.

Anyone who is sincerely interested in this tragedy (and I sincerely mean it because I know people indirectly involved in it) could look at this comprehensive link:

http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/videos-beavercreek-walmart-shooting/nhTwG/#

It has factual information on it instead of a sanitized You Tube click prepared to pander to the convict a cop/incite more racial disharmony group.

Nowhere in this thread have I seen mention of the second person who died in this situation as a result of this pathetic individuals actions. She was a 37 year old woman by the name of Angela Williams, who was shopping when this person was on his little quasi-terrorist tangent. She can be seen in some of the video on the WHIO link, (she is the shopper with the kids that he points the weapon at.) She died of a heart attack as the result of fleeing from this individual.

Of course, this is all whipped up (and we all know why, but I won't go there) because his "Civil Rights" were violated. Actions have consequences, personally I feel he got what he deserved. He chose to act in that manner.

I feel sorry for the people who were involved in this situation, including the Beavercreek officer who was put in the situation of having to make a split second decision, as well as Ms. Williams, who was guilty only of shopping at the wrong time. Her situation IMO is even more sad, because she was to be married the following Saturday.

It is a shame that there isn't an uproar over Ms. William's civil rights being violated.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
If I were a PERSON I wouldn't pick up a toy gun, bb gun, pellet gun, and walk around in a store with it....geez!

So what are you saying?

You're not a person?
wink.gif

I was referencing the previous post in which someone had said 'if I were a black person I wouldn't pick up a gun and walk around in a store'.

Nothing screams "I'm an insecure fradey cat with a small [censored]" quite like open slung carry of an assault rifle in Wal Mart"

Originally Posted By: Apollo14

target-1-630.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back