Please Help my Memory!

I'm getting some grinding noise up front on my Subaru OB. I haven't had time to inspect but I figure it is brake time or maybe a hub or bearing? I usually have a set of pads and rotors aside well before time. This setup front was EBC green with EBC rotors. If it is the brakes, I'm disappointed in the lack of longevity. Original pads went 60k, which is a lot for me and where I live. 30k is not worth the premium cost. Performance has been good though and they do not produce a lot of dust and no noise.

I've read some good reviews of Napa coated rotors and pads but cannot remember exactly which ones they were. I'm thinking hybrid was in the name....maybe someone can help here. Thanks!

I'm getting some grinding noise up front on my Subaru OB. I haven't had time to inspect but I figure it is brake time or maybe a hub or bearing? I usually have a set of pads and rotors aside well before time. This setup front was EBC green with EBC rotors. If it is the brakes, I'm disappointed in the lack of longevity. Original pads went 60k, which is a lot for me and where I live. 30k is not worth the premium cost. Performance has been good though and they do not produce a lot of dust and no noise.

I've read some good reviews of Napa coated rotors and pads but cannot remember exactly which ones they were. I'm thinking hybrid was in the name....maybe someone can help here. Thanks!

Please Help my Memory!​

BISCUT, just say NO! :LOL:

Back