please Help Me by Answering Yes or No

For an online College course I am taking, doing a survey of one quick question. If a family member in your home, came home smelling of body odor so bad, it was making you gag, would you tell them they smell bad, and need to go shower?
Please answer YES or No.
Thank you.
Yes.

At home or with a friend, absolutely. You're doing them a favor if they want to hear it or not.

But on the job, that's a lot more complicated and can get HR involved and people disciplined/fired.
I know a guy whose co-worker had a simple cross on his desk. It offended someone of another religion. All told it cost him about $200K in pay/stock options/raises. Cross. No figures, no words. Just a wooden cross.

I know a guy whose co-worker had a simple cross on his desk. It offended someone of another religion. All told it cost him about $200K in pay/stock options/raises. Cross. No figures, no words. Just a wooden cross.
Non issue when I had staff in Jakarta …

What about you? How do you answer your own question?

Yes.

I would actually feel it was my moral duty, to let them know that their personal hygiene needed some attention. If I smelled bad, and people around me didn't let me know, that would bother me. Terrible body odor is offensive, and I don't want to offend those around me by being a stinker. Especially my Dad, or Boss, the two people whom I spend the majority of my time with. Both of which, I feel 100% certainty will let me know if I smell bad. If we cannot be honest with each other, then best to part ways.

Yes.

I would actually feel it was my moral duty, to let them know that their personal hygiene needed some attention. If I smelled bad, and people around me didn't let me know, that would bother me. Terrible body odor is offensive, and I don't want to offend those around me by being a stinker. Especially my Dad, or Boss, the two people whom I spend the majority of my time with. Both of which, I feel 100% certainty will let me know if I smell bad. If we cannot be honest with each other, then best to part ways.
My wife will surely tell me, LoL

Back