Please consider organ/blood donations!

Well preferably after you die and no longer need them. But you can be a living donor of a kidney or part of a liver.

I know a guy that had an organ transplant, the donor was killed in a car accident.

I became an organ donor long ago. I never gave it much thought when I was younger, but my Wife mentioned it to me when we were first married and I was going in to renew my license. If I pass and have something that can help someone live a better life or just simply live at all, I feel that it's just the right thing to do.
I'm glad that the surgery was a success and I hope that you guys have many more happy chapters in your life together.

I became an organ donor long ago. I never gave it much thought when I was younger, but my Wife mentioned it to me when we were first married and I was going in to renew my license. If I pass and have something that can help someone live a better life or just simply live at all, I feel that it's just the right thing to do.
I'm glad that the surgery was a success and I hope that you guys have many more happy chapters in your life together.
Thank you!

Back