Plast X

It works great.

My 2013 Tacoma headlights have not faded after 9 years, the truck is never garaged.

My Moto Guzzi motorcycle has a Vetter full fairing, and the windshield is not faded

My 2006 Volvo XC90 headlights are mot faded.

So yes, its works great for needs and is easily available at Walmart, Auto Zone etc.

It's not magic as if the lenses are already crossed the border line new lenses may be the better option, then maintain with PLAST X.

Others may have different results.

Look through the windshield in the pic, that windshield is at lease 15 years old.

TOM B
Convert

Attachments

• TOMS CONVERT.jpg
    TOMS CONVERT.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I used it on plexiglass windshields & gauge covers when I used to detail boats. It worked very well for me.

It works great.

My 2013 Tacoma headlights have not faded after 9 years, the truck is never garaged.

My Moto Guzzi motorcycle has a Vetter full fairing, and the windshield is not faded

My 2006 Volvo XC90 headlights are mot faded.

So yes, its works great for needs and is easily available at Walmart, Auto Zone etc.

It's not magic as if the lenses are already crossed the border line new lenses may be the better option, then maintain with PLAST X.

Others may have different results.

Look through the windshield in the pic, that windshield is at lease 15 years old.

TOM B
Convert
How often do you do the headlights on your Tacoma? Do you apply anything after?

@Johnmpb

I apply the Plast x at least once a month then follow up with a Syn type of wax usually a mother's product.

The motorcycle as needed but 2 -3 times a month due to roadkill - bugs, rain spots etc.

Again, look at the pic in my post above the windshield is at least 15 yo.

TOMB

Back