Planet of Humans/Michael Moore documenatary

Status
Not open for further replies.

irv

This is free for the next month from Michael Moore, a global warming/climate change activist who has now done a 180 after he was shown how destructive the green energy was.
It's an hour and 40 minutes long but is a very good watch and should be watched by both climate change believers and those who don't.

It is an eye opener to say the least.

IBTL...!
crazy.gif

Climate change is a real thing. If it wasn't for climate change the Earth would still be in an ice age. No I am not going to watch a MM movie.

Originally Posted by CT8
Climate change is a real thing. If it wasn't for climate change the Earth would still be in an ice age. No I am not going to watch a MM movie.

Yep. The only thing we know for certain is the climate changes.

Originally Posted by benjamming
Green energy is not green. Duh.

It's got green stuff that comes with it for the people involved though.

The earth is still in the last ice age. Humans are just speeding up the process. It's not belief that they are, they are. I don't know why people even talk about it except it has become a me versus them issue.

Originally Posted by Farnsworth
Humans are just speeding up the process. It's not belief that they are, they are

Your faith in humans is staggering, to say the least.

To be honest he is just as bad as the "other side", it is probably a fun movie to watch but I'd not believe in what he said without hearing the other side as well.

I appreciate the recommendation.

Since this topic has caused controversy and poor membership behavior in the past, we will lock it here and leave it up for those who might want to watch the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back