Pissy customers

I've been working in customer service for about 15 years now I have never seen so many people be so pissy about orders.

We are having issues just like every one else, can't get paper on time so we haven't been able to ship on time, software issues with HP, press issues, fedex issues but nobody cares, my rear end has been chewed to wear there is nothing left to chew, only gnawing now.

So I'm asking everyone to be nice if you are calling a company about your order.

Duffy, Well said. All the links in the chain are feeling it. I ordered an Eaton 70 amp 220 circuit breaker from a leading supplier at the end of September. I still don't have it. It seems almost anything can be affected.....Eggo Waffles, Garlic Olives, Silicon spray, horse shoeing nails, etc etc etc.

You know it's the slow-moving middlemen of shipping just like you who always tend to burn my biscuits!!
Always passing the buck to the industry leaders & logistics well NO MORE I'VE HAD ENOUGH & I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
I want to talk TO YOUR SUPERVISOR !!
: )
I kidd. just wanted you to feel at home Duff.

It’s frustrating for everyone. Here’s my problem. I have an EPC warning light popping up on our Tiguan. I called the dealership where I bought the car. They only have one technician and are two to three weeks behind. I didn’t get too huffy, I just told her that I should have bought a Ford. I did get an appointment at another dealership for Monday. This has me wondering if I really messed up buying a foreign brand. I assume that there isn’t much wrong with it and it can be fixed. The Tiguan has given us some good service and decent in all categories. The big problem is that both dealership are around 90 miles away in different directions. Anyway, I am considering unloading it on a new Ford Escape Hybrid. Ford dealerships are closer.

It’s frustrating for everyone. Here’s my problem. I have an EPC warning light popping up on our Tiguan. I called the dealership where I bought the car. They only have one technician and are two to three weeks behind. I didn’t get too huffy, I just told her that I should have bought a Ford. I did get an appointment at another dealership for Monday. This has me wondering if I really messed up buying a foreign brand. I assume that there isn’t much wrong with it and it can be fixed. Anyway, I am considering unloading it on a new Ford Escape Hybrid.
Sorry to have to tell you this, but Ford dealerships are backed up worse than that. Guys on the Mustang forums are waiting several weeks for the most common parts.

Sorry to have to tell you this, but Ford dealerships are backed up worse than that. Guys on the Mustang forums are waiting several weeks for the most common parts.
In my case it wasn’t parts, there isn’t anyone there to work on it. All I wanted was someone to plug in the VW laptop and pull the fault codes. We can make a plan of action after that.

I had Xmas cards printed at the walmart one-hour photo. They were out of envelopes! Three employees, one acting managerial, surrounded me when I came to pick them up, afraid I was going to go full Karen on them. They tried and tried, they said, to get more envelopes, but the WM overlords couldn't pull it off.

I laughed it off. They said they shut their Fuji machine down but it "came back to life" and started spitting out my cards. :ROFLMAO:

They said they'd give me a discount but I prepaid online, and suggested I take it up with online customer service. I did and they hooked me up.

I bought these bitchin cool 6x9 brown craft envelopes at Dollar Tree. Now everyone will remember this Xmas as the one with the plain brown wrapper, LOL.

It’s frustrating for everyone. Here’s my problem. I have an EPC warning light popping up on our Tiguan. I called the dealership where I bought the car. They only have one technician and are two to three weeks behind. I didn’t get too huffy, I just told her that I should have bought a Ford. I did get an appointment at another dealership for Monday. This has me wondering if I really messed up buying a foreign brand. I assume that there isn’t much wrong with it and it can be fixed. The Tiguan has given us some good service and decent in all categories. The big problem is that both dealership are around 90 miles away in different directions. Anyway, I am considering unloading it on a new Ford Escape Hybrid. Ford dealerships are closer.
Took a gamble on VW too...
Not as far as you but my Ford dealer is 3 miles away but they suck..lol

Took a gamble on VW too...
Not as far as you but my Ford dealer is 3 miles away but they suck..lol
I have a great Ford dealership 12 miles away. Something I’ve learned about dealerships in smaller towns, that are largely agricultural, the technicians are usually more knowledgeable. They usually cut their teeth working on farm machinery and trucks. That experience carries over into the automotive business. Plus, we have a really good technical college here.

I have a great Ford dealership 12 miles away. Something I’ve learned about dealerships in smaller towns, that are largely agricultural, the technicians are usually more knowledgeable. They usually cut their teeth working on farm machinery and trucks. That experience carries over into the automotive business. Plus, we have a really good technical college here.
I'm in a farm community too but this was the frat house Ford dealer.
The GM is a moron and allows similar behavior.

God bless those of you that have to deal with angry customers... I use to have a sign at my job that read "lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine." This was the first thought I had as I read the OP's post. Better planning on the customers part might have helped. Logistics issues have been all over for the last year plus! Why did they think it was going to be different now...???

just my $0.02

A portion of my job description is facility maintenance and it is shocking how many times I am told "it is 6 weeks out", sometimes even the most mundane items.

Lots of anxious and frustrated people these days. The A-hole ones are the rotten apple that spoils the barrel.

Closed Sign.jpg

My bank doesn't have enough staff to keep the drive-through teller open;

No roast chicken on my last three visits to Costco;

Amazon has been late with two deliveries just this month - still waiting for one scheduled for today;

BevMo ran out of eggnog just a few days before Thanksgiving;

Could not find Hanover hard sourdough pretzels in any of the three markets I visited, this has been over a period of six weeks - I check about once every week - 10 days;

No Oxiclean on the market shelves, Amazon had it on backorder for a while;

Trader Joe's has been out of stock on one of their most popular breads for almost two weeks;

all this off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more that I could think of given time.

We’ve got a ton of orders at work, but we’re struggling to get steel in to make them. Everything lately has been a hot job. But I don’t take my aggravation out on employees at stores, they don’t get paid enough to deal with that and it’s entirely out of their control anyway.

How about a pushy boss that does not understand the problems. I can't fix stuff if I can't get parts. Peterbilt def quality sensors are weeks out and the truck won't run without it but he expects me to wave my magic wand and make it go.

Brushes for a broom on a tractor are unobtainable right now etc

Back