Pirelli Cinturato P7 A/S

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time to replace tires on my Altima 2.5 SL with 5/32 tread depth left on OE Continental Pro Contacts. 59K and counting. What experience has anyone with these Pirilli's ?
Thanks

I've had a very good experiences with these tires. I have them currently on my GS300, very good tire. I have no complaints about them at all.

Thanks, my main focus is a quiet ride ride and longevity. Rarely does it snow here. Tire rack has them rated highly, but...

I've got them on my Volvo S60. Nice traction in dry conditions. A little prone to vague response in the rain, but it doesn't matter to me as much with AWD. Treadlife warranty is quite good on the P7, and with 15k or so on them, visible treadwear is minimal. Fairly quiet tread pattern, and they absorb bumps well.

They are excellent in dry, decent in wet. Used 2 seasons..about 25k miles and im down to 7-8 32's left. Not great but solid tires

We also have them on the Mazda3 in my signature(205-55-16) and they certainly are quiet. A bit firm riding over broken pavement but routine handling is very good. Smooth on the highway allowing easier high(er) traveling speeds. Have Not Noticed Better MPG but, no change either, which is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back