Pie and cookies

PXL_20201126_215430551.jpg

PXL_20201126_234028439.jpg

Sweet potato pecan, apple, blueberry, pumpkin.

Shortbread with home made Carmel and chocolate drizzle and a sprinkle of salt.

all good within reason as todays OBESITY is OUT OF CONTROL + even thinner healthy "looking" people can have issues brewing from too many anything with carbs being the WORSE!! DRs dont check INSULIN which is the main issue. enjoy the holiday but dont hurt your HEALTH!!!

all good within reason as todays OBESITY is OUT OF CONTROL + even thinner healthy "looking" people can have issues brewing from too many anything with carbs being the WORSE!! DRs dont check INSULIN which is the main issue. enjoy the holiday but dont hurt your HEALTH!!!
When I was growing up, back in the late 1900's, an entire family would be forced to share a single pie.
Things were very difficult back then.

most do NOT understand that even with ok glucose levels you may NOT be OK!! the biggest lie is my blood glucose is "under control". those type II diabetics on medications dont realize its what your INSULIN is doing, likely rising!! check out Sten Ekburgs vids for the whole truth how many are slowly killing theirselves + HOW to CURE type II with lifestyle changes, after all YOU caused it + YOU can cure it WITHOUT DRUGS as they only treat the symptoms which is what the drug makers like!! a lifetime of $$$$

most do NOT understand that even with ok glucose levels you may NOT be OK!! the biggest lie is my blood glucose is "under control". those type II diabetics on medications dont realize its what your INSULIN is doing, likely rising!! check out Sten Ekburgs vids for the whole truth how many are slowly killing theirselves + HOW to CURE type II with lifestyle changes, after all YOU caused it + YOU can cure it WITHOUT DRUGS as they only treat the symptoms which is what the drug makers like!! a lifetime of $$$$
A chiropractor. Please stop repeatedly posting quackery.

Back